Friday, October 26, 2007

A Nice Long Bath


(Photos Courtesy of Jupiter Images)
_Never underestimate the value of a nice long bath. Of course it's all the better with bubbles and scents added. Don't forget the candles and bring a cup of tea or some other refreshing drink. There are so many options for tubbing these days - organic herbal bath teas, body scrubs, sea mineral soaks, even body polish. I like to shop Organic Bath Co. for online purchases. I especially love the Lavender/Vanilla Bubble Bath Petals. I have really sensitive skin so I have to be careful about what I use and these products make my skin feel wonderful and soft. I actually found it via Real Simple Magazine. Of course another great reason I buy these products is because they are organic - since most of what you apply on your body is absorbed through the skin into your blood - and it's also another way to support sustainable agriculture while getting some great new things for your bathtub time.
_
Definition of aquadextrous :.
(ak'wə-dek'strəs)
1. (adj.) Possessing the ability to turn the bathtub faucet on and off with your toes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The power of a hot bath! There is really nothing like it. I hate to admit it but I usually spend about 30-45 minutes EVERYDAY in the tub. My friends ask me where I find the time...it is just part of my routine.
I will sometimes slip in when my sweet George (just turned 4years) is napping. Yes, he still naps. And yes, you can find me in the tub at 1:00pm ha!
Life is too short not to have some quiet time everyday. I have terribly dry skin so I have to oil up afterwards. The skin on my hands currently looks about 100 years old. We are not off to a good start for the winter months...due to a recent illness. Reagan had the bug this week...yuck.
I love the Pre de Povence soaps you recommended and recently bought the lavendar at a great store in Galveston. love to you,
Sasha

Sabina said...

Sasha,

Your "I love" response inspired me.

love to you too,
Sabina ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...