Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good Morning ~ Good Coffee

.

.
I love a good cup of coffee! Let me rephrase that -- I crave a good cup of coffee!! Coffee is the second largest traded commodity in the world after oil. A path that 500 million people are journeying and I am right there with them all.
.
For all you Californian's, there is a website called delocator.net that helps you find independently owned coffee shops in your neighborhood or a neighborhood you may be visiting. I use it to find - coffee - wherever I go. It also helps support the underdog and promote a future that includes the culture of small businesses!
.
My favorite local place: Flying Goat Coffee.
My favorite coffee: Espresso Con Panna (a shot of espresso topped with whipped cream).
.
What's yours? Happy coffee drinking!! :)
.
P.S. Wonderful Giveaway Coming Tomorrow!! Don't Forget To Check Back In!!
>
(Photos Courtesy of Jupiter Images)

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

You tease, you.

xo

Emily said...

cool! Thanks! I really like Red Rock in Mountain View :-)

Sabina said...

Cindy -- I know. ;)

Sabina said...

Thanks for visiting Emily!

meg said...

I don't like the taste of coffee... but I can never get enough of it's wonderful smell!!! Even in college (at BYU, no less! lol) I had an open bag of it hanging on the wall in my bedroom! :D

XO

annechovie said...

Nothing better than the smell of good coffee, Sabina. Have a nice wknd. xx

Punctuation Mark said...

i think i have to get myself a keurig coffee maker... because believe it or not my coffee doesn't taste good at all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...