Friday, March 19, 2010

Fridays Photos - King Tut Exhibit at the de Young Museum in San Francisco

.
.
I can hardly wait - tomorrow I am headed to San Francisco to see the King Tut Exhibit at the de Young Museum!! Yay!!! So I think it is only fitting that my Friday's Photos should be about the "boy king" and his treasures.
.
More than 3,000 years after his reign, and 30 years after the original exhibition opened in San Francisco, Tutankhamun, returns to the de Young Museum.
.
Happy Friday!!!
.
.
.
.

6 comments:

meg said...

Wahooo! I can't wait to hear all about your adventure Sabina! I hope you will share everything with us! Sorry I couldn't comment until now - I've been buried under Photoshop and my blog but I'm slowly starting to come up for air now - LOL! Did you know that scientists just recently found out more about the "boy king" through modern day technology, and could assess more accurately what kinds of ailments he had and why he died so young? Very interesting! I bet you will hear all about it today! I'm so excited for you!

Meg xoxoxo

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Nice. I really really hope that you will share some info with us :)))

xoxo,
Raru

s.i. michaels said...

Oh wow, I envy you. I'm sure it'll be amazing.

Honeygo Beasley said...

One of the parts of the exhibit I enjoyed was King Tut's toys ... did you see that?

Tilly said...

I'm very envious, can't wait to hear all about it.

Linda Lou said...

Lucky you-my daughter who goes to SF State works in the cafe at DeYoung..she still hasn't seen the exhibit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...