Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!

.

.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!!
.
All of our decorations are safely packed away - except for the beautiful little holiday clock my mom gave me. It's still chiming out Christmas tunes on the hour. The sound it makes is delicate and sweet and I can't seem to give up those lovely tunes just yet. The pine needles have been vacuumed up for the last time - all ten million of them - and I've made my resolutions. I always love making them each year - even though by the end of January most are history. This time of year has a powerful effect on me and gives me such optimism and a much needed burst of energy!!
.
Happy New Year 2010!!

8 comments:

Eric @ MyFirstGarage.com said...

Happy New Year to you, Too! All my x-mas lights, all 10,000,000,000 of them are safely stored in their proper tubs in the attic.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Happy New Year!

Content in a Cottage said...

Sabina, I thought all my Christmas decorations were packed away too as of Friday but I keep running across things I missed. All of those items are being placed in a special box. Happy New Year. Welcome back. I've missed you. xxoo Rosemary

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Happy New Year Sabina! My house is mostly cleaned up. It makes me kind of sad, but the promise of a new year is a powerful thing! I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you and yours!

XOOX
Jen

Linda Lou said...

Happy New Year Sabina-hoping your dreams come true and life is wonderful in 2010 for you and your family!

meg said...

Sigh... thanks for this sweet post Sabina. I just needed to hear your simple words today.

And I loved the pic of Happy New Year written in the sand, even though I detest sand - lol :)

Happy New Year, my friend! xoxoxo

Kim G. said...

Happy New Year Sabina!!

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

WB and Happy New Year :))))

Have a great day,
Raru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...