Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This or That

_


_
Time for a short game of This or That - courtesy of Tatertots and Jello.
_
1. Jog or Walk: Walk.
_
2. Coffee or Tea: I would normally say coffee!! but these days tea.
_
3. Pepsi or Coca Cola: I'd have to say Coca Cola, definitely, 100%, but I almost never drink any soda.
_
4. Flats or Heels: Flats, motherhood has taught me that you must be able to run if necessary. Although I love kitten heels.
_
5. Fries or Onion Rings: Onion Rings.
_
6. Cats or Dogs: I love dogs and cats, but these days we only have two cats.
_
7. Skim or Whole: I loooove whole milk but I drink 1%.
_
8. Small Purses or Large: Large, small could not hold my life.
_
9. Van or Suv: Van, I need all the seats I can get.
_
10. Winter or Summer: In summer I'd say winter - in winter I'd say summer.
_
11. 1 Piece Bathing Suit or 2: Tankini anyone - what an amazing invention! Can you say Miraclesuit mix and match from Eddie Bauer!!
_
12. Sit Down Restaurant or Fast Food: Restaurant food - to go.
_
13. McDonalds or Burger King: Neither, but I do like Carls Jr. occasionally.
_
14. White Gold or Yellow: White.
_
15. Fish or Chicken: Fish.
_
16. Edward or Jacob: I'm not a Twilight fan so I really don't think I could pick either. My pick would look more like Brad (Pitt) or George (Clooney) and I'd go with George.
_
17. Pizza or Burger: Burger.
_
18. Apple or Orange: Orange.
_
19. Spend or Save: Spend and save - or rather - save and spend.
_
20. 1 Story or 2 Story House: 1 story 1950's ranch-style home, in a quiet suburban neighborhood, with lots of trees.
_
If anyone would like to play along - feel free!!
_

9 comments:

Content in a Cottage said...

Sabina...I am with you on most things. except...Never heard of Edward or Jacob. Apple instead of orange. Two story house. Fun game...♥Rosemary

annechovie said...

Fun! Hope you have a great day!

Honeygo Beasley said...

_
1. Jog or Walk: Bike! But I'll say walk.
_
2. Coffee or Tea: Nowadays, it's the java.
_
3. Pepsi or Coca Cola: Ew. Diet? Diet Coke.
_
4. Flats or Heels: Heels.
_
5. Fries or Onion Rings: FRIES!
_
6. Cats or Dogs: Dogs. Allergic to cats.
_
7. Skim or Whole: Skim. Grew up on it.
_
8. Small Purses or Large: Medium, but oh well. I'll have to say large then - but when I think small, I'm thinking evening.
_
9. Van or Suv: Ew. Compact or sports car. So SUV.
_
10. Winter or Summer: Spring! So summer.
_
11. 1 Piece Bathing Suit or 2: Two!
_
12. Sit Down Restaurant or Fast Food: Sit down.
_
13. McDonalds or Burger King: Ew. But Mickey D's. Fries!
_
14. White Gold or Yellow: White.
_
15. Fish or Chicken: Fish.
_
16. Edward or Jacob: Jacob
_
17. Pizza or Burger: Pizza
_
18. Apple or Orange: Orange.
_
19. Spend or Save: Save
_
20. 1 Story or 2 Story House: 2

Sabina said...

Thanks for playing Cindy!! I loved reading all your answers!!

Anonymous said...

1.walk This is Karen
2.coffee
3.can i pick Dr. Pepper? if not Coke
4.Flats always
5.Fries with catsup
6.Dogs!!!!
7.skim or yogurt
8.large purse too much stuff
9.SUV hybrid if possible
10.Summer except for the skiing
11.1 peice yikes 2peice days are for teens
12.sit down
13.neither. But BK was my fav as a kid
14.Yellow
15. Chicken
16.I like them both. Jacob is warm so i guess i would pick him.
17.apples
18.pizza
19.spend unfortunately
20. 1 story. so much easier for so many reasons.

Sabina said...

Thanks for playing Karen!! I never knew you like Dr. Pepper!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I loved your list Sabina! Great answers. Your home sounds lovely with the trees! I would pick George too!

Thanks for playing!

Jen

Sabina said...

I enjoyed it too - thanks for passing this on Jen!!

:)

Claire, said...

Nice list. We have a lot in common.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...