Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bath Time

_


_
As I've mentioned before - I love long, bubbly baths!! I sometimes watch a movie on the laptop while tubbing or listen to music while sipping something refreshing!! I love to light candles and customize scents depending on my mood. Adding about 10 drops of essential oils like eucalyptus and mint (if I'm not feeling well), jasmine or linden (if I'm feeling happy) or lavender (when the world seems overwhelming).
_
Here are a few wonderful resources for the perfect tubbing experience!!
_
_
_
_

5 comments:

Content in a Cottage said...

Sabina...Another beautiful post with soothing images that make me want to draw a bath right now! But it's morning and I reserve tub baths for evening...so into the shower I go. Thanks, Rosemary

Honeygo Beasley said...

Sabina, I love L'OCCITANE - my mother gave me a gorgeous assortment of their lavender product line this past Christmas, and I'm about ready for a refill! Bath time is a special time for me, too. Time to unwind. Last night, I massaged my feet with lotion and it felt good to pamper myself after a good long day.

Sabina said...

Hi Cindy,

I discovered L'OCCITANE by a gift as well and I just love all their products!! A little pampering goes a long way!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is exactly how I feel about bathes, too. It's all about a little music, some bubbles and nice scents, and just getting beyond relaxed.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

a bathtub is on my home renovation list this year! I think the last time I took a bath was in Canada in September '08... :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...