Friday, November 30, 2007

Toys Are Important

Studies have shown that kids with active imaginations grow up to be more successful and happier. I'm all for that!!

A great online source is Back To Basic Toys. They have a wonderful selection of toys. I especially love the "Folding Barn with Animals" and the "English Easel "(my 9 year old daughter would love this!) or the "Table Top Puppet Theater" and Playmobile toys have always been a favorite at our house as they never seem to wear out and provide hours of imaginative play! I also like the fact that they are not marketed to boys or girls but both.













Note:

In August 2003 Back To Basics Toys was purchased by Scholastic, Inc., The Most Trusted Name In Learning®. Scholastic is the leading provider of quality learning products and services in school, at home and in a variety of media that children love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just received this catalog in the mail. There are some wonderful toys showcased. You picked some of the nicer ones too.

Happy holidays!



Lisa
http://lisatutmanoglesby.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...