Thursday, October 18, 2007

Candy Corn


Whether you like candy corn or not it really would not be Halloween without it. Remember the old trick - "Mom...I lost my tooth", or kids would put them under their upper lip and... instant vampire teeth. I see candy corn mania everywhere. As costumes, earrings, mugs, t-shirts, well...you get the picture and everyone has an opinion about them. I recently saw a clip on Noggin called - I Don't Like Candy Corn (scroll down to watch it). By the way - apparently it has been around since 1880 - 20 million pounds of candy corn are sold each year - and October 30th is National Candy Corn Day. So whether your a fan or not I think candy corn is here to stay.

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

Funny coincidence because I bought some today. I don't even like it. But I eat it anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...